We got answers.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact our support team.
Try refreshing your app’s session:
Log out of your RoadWarrior account, close the app, then log in again.
To log out of your account:
• Open the left side panel
• Tap your account information in the raspberry section on top
• Select “logout”
Billing & Payment
No problem! Log in to your RoadWarrior app, open the side menu and tap “Upgrade to Pro” in the top right corner of the menu; the Store should guide you through the rest.
No problem! Log in to the Team web app, update your payment information, and resume your Team account.
• To cancel renewal from the Road Warrior app: log in to your Pro account, open the side menu, tap the top section, then select “Cancel Subscription”
• To cancel renewal through the Google Play Store, see Google’s instructions:
• To cancel renewal from the Road Warrior app: log in to your Pro account, open the side menu, tap the top section, then select “Manage Subscription”
• To cancel renewal through the App Store, see Apple’s instructions:
You can cancel renewal on your Team subscription from the Team web app by following the steps below:
• Log in to your account
• Open the Help & Settings drop-down menu (found in the top right corner of the screen)
• Select Profile & Settings
• Open the Quota & Billing tab
• Select “Cancel Auto-Renew” at bottom of the page